6.3 Routing first steps
For the purpose of this routing introduction, we assume you have already a working Kauri project with at least one module.
The steps to use the routing are as follows:
- add the routing module to your
- import the routing service in your module's Spring container
- create a router instance as Spring bean using the routing service
- export the router as a restservice
- mount the exported restservice on a path
- (optional) customize the default built-in routing by creating a routing.groovy file
These are all small steps, most of which you are already familiar with. We explain them in detail below.